Lunch Tours: Saturdays at 12:30 pm
Dinner Tours: No Dinner Tours
Food Stops: 5-6 food stops. Plenty of food is served.
Duration: 2 hours
Walking distance: 8 short city blocks
Meeting point: Little Havana around Domino Park. Exact address disclosed with ticket purchase..
Weather: We tour rain or shine.
Get to know Miami beyond South Beach & venture to off-the-beaten-path places for curious eaters
Join us at the Little Havana Food Tour and try some of the best Cuban restaurants in Miami. Tours of Little Havana exploring history and culinary delights!
Meet in Little Havana, a lively, family-friendly neighborhood, and begin a guided edible journey through one of Miami’s oldest neighborhoods. Learn about traditional, rustic Cuban cuisine by tasting and walking your way through the must-visit street in the area — Calle Ocho. This tour is designed for both locals and visitors who want to learn about the area’s history and culture while tasting Cuban foods that have been prepared by the same families from recipes handed down through generations. Meet local artists, watch cigar rollers, take a peek at Domino Park – all while getting the insights of a vibrant Miami neighborhood. This guided, narrated food tour is both a cultural and a culinary experience. All food tastings, enough for lunch, are included in the ticket price.
- Visit family-owned restaurants, and get the story behind the food while you taste the best Cuban cuisine the area has to offer.
- Admire the art of a “Cubano” hand-rolled cigar and listen to traditional music.
- Meet artists and learn about their distinctive work right at their studios.
- Learn about spiritual beliefs the community practice including Santeria.
“And while Little Havana has always been a mouthwatering Mecca of Cuban food, visiting this neighborhood on a Miami Culinary Tour is like having your own private Rosetta Stone, without all the annoying repetition.”
- Lesley Abravanel Editor/Jet Miami/Fort Lauderdale
- Taste an authentic Cuban sandwich at a restaurant that is an institution.
- Try a juicy picadillo empanada made with a recipe that has been passed down through the generations.
- Enjoy a succulent chicken toston (stuffed plantain cup).
- Step back in old Cuba and taste a freshly squeeze guarapo juice at a family run fruteria.
- Try the best guava pastelito in town at a local bakery.
- Sip on a traditional cafe Cubano at a local ventanita.
- Indulge in homemade mamey or flan icecream.
Private Group Bookings:
Complete our Group Form
Give the gift of great cuisine:
Buy a Gift Certificate
*Tastings and stops are subject to change without notice. We accommodate vegetarians at this tour but we do not accommodate gluten free and vegan diets. How to Get to Little Havana by driving