Price: $59 ADULTS. $49 CHILD ( 8-13 ). CHILD NOT EATING GOES FREE
Time: 12:30 PM
Food Stops: FIVE RESTAURANT STOPS
Duration: 2.5 HOURS
Walking distance: 8 SHORT CITY BLOCKS
Meeting point: LOCATION DISCLOSED WITH TICKET PURCHASE.
Weather: WE TOUR RAIN OR SHINE.
Get to know Miami beyond Miami Beach & venture to off-the-beaten-path places for the curious eaters
Join us to taste some of the best Cuban bites in Miami. The Little Havana food tour explores the rich history and culinary delights of a vibrant neighborhood. Meet the lively and family-friendly community with our guided, edible journey through one of Miami’s oldest neighborhoods. Learn about traditional and rustic Cuban cuisine by tasting your way through the must-visit street in the area — Calle Ocho. This tour is designed for both locals and visitors who want to learn about the area’s history and culture while tasting Cuban food that has been prepared by countless generations of the same families through age-old recipes. Meet local artists, watch cigar rollers, and take a peek at Domino Park – all while exploring the unassuming, Cuban culture nestled within Miami’s, big city glam. This guided, narrated food tour is both a cultural and a culinary experience.
- Learn about Little Havana’s culture and heritage.
- Visit family-owned restaurants, and and hidden culinary gems.
- Taste authentic Cuban cuisine and get the stories behind those who make it.
- Admire the art of a “Cubano,” hand-rolled cigar while listening Cuba’s traditional music.
- Meet artists and learn about their efforts to leave Cuba.
- Learn about spiritual beliefs the community practices including Santeria.
Savor A True Taste of Old Havana
Enjoy a picadillo-stuffed empanada at one of the oldest restaurants in the area. Filled with rustic charm and graced by a large illustration of Cuba across the walls, this establishment forms part of the daily routine of most Little Havana locals.
Enjoy Cuba’s Famous Cocktail
This place isn’t La Bodeguita in Cuba, Hemingway’s favorite watering hole, but the mojito at Ball and Chain Bar is as close as you can get without a passport. Crushed mint leaves, a squeeze of lime, island rum with ice added always at the end — all crafted by Humberto who still makes them the Havana-way. *We also serve virgin mojitos
Experience one of the “Top 10 Best Cubanos to have in Miami”
Located next to the historic Tower Theatre, this restaurant is painted with music memorabilia from Cuba’s glorious past. Become acquainted with an authentic Cuban medianoche sandwich for a true, old Havana experience.
Try what The Travel Channel called “The Must-Have in Little Havana”
This dark, potent liquid is Miami’s everyday fuel. Similar to an espresso, this ultra-sweet and revitalizing shot of energy is a Cuban staple found at a local famous ventanita.
Indulge in a Flaky, buttery & slightly sweet Guava Pastelito
Baked daily at Yisil Bakery, this guava ( guayaba ) pastelito filling is smooth, light, not too sweet, and incredibly flavorful.
Enjoy a guarapo, the Island Staple
A family run fruteria brings us the crisp, refreshing taste of the Island life. Indulge with a glass of refreshing Guarapo and enjoy a brief education of the various exotic fruits found in South Florida, including the fragrant mamey and guanabana fruits.
A truly irresistible Cuban Mantecado
The colorful, chalk-decorated walls hint at the rainbow of tropical flavors that entice the nose at this family-run, ice cream parlor. Made with abuelita’s (grandmother’s) secret recipes and combined with a modern, latin flair, the mantecado ice cream will cool you down from Miami’s “sunny disposition.”
Ball and Chain, El Pub Restaurant, El Exquisito Restaurant, Yisil Bakery, Los Pinaderos Fruteria, Azucar Ice cream
Why take this tour with us?
- We serve the equivalent of a full lunch with generous servings to cater for every appetite.
- Our guests get VIP treatment with seating in preferred, restaurant sections and dishes that are served within minutes after we sit down.
- Our tours are small, giving everyone a personalized experience.
- We are not your typical tour guide. We are energetic, fun, passionate, and we are filled with wonderful stories to share.
- We go to some of the best local places most visitors would never find.
- Private Tours
We conduct private tours with a minimum of 6 people. Complete FormBook Now »