Price: $69 ADULTS. $59 CHILD ( 8-13 )
Time: LUNCH 12:00 PM & DINNER 5:15 PM
Food Stops: FIVE RESTAURANT STOPS
Duration: 2.5 HOURS
Walking distance: 1 MILE WITH PLENTY OF RESTING STOPS
Meeting point: LOCATION DISCLOSED WITH TICKET PURCHASE.
Weather: WE TOUR RAIN OR SHINE.
A new curation of art, cuisine, & culture in Wynwood
Spend a leisurely afternoon enchanted by eclectic art and a exquisite food in Miami’s trendiest and most vibrant neighborhood at the Wynwood Art District Food & Art Tour. Dine your way through our favorite local restaurants in one of the largest open-air street art collections in the world! This tour serves up Miami’s diverse food scene in conjunction with its cutting-edge contemporary culture, so come join us for a culinary adventure and discover the different cultures behind the food. Leave the tour with a much greater appreciation and understanding of artists such as RETNA, Ron English, Aiko, NUNCA and many more.
- A full lunch/Dinner is served. Savor the cuisine of some of the most talented chefs and kitchens in Wynwood.
- Hear the stories behind the creation of Wynwood, its history, and the people who helped create the largest outdoor museum in the world.
- Discover massive and enchanting murals, visit to galleries, and learn about the artists while your guide covers some of the most prominent art found in the area.
An Exquisite Fusion of Peruvian & Miamian Flavors
As you bask in a modern patio, treat yourself to a modern fusion of two noble cuisines. The delicious and artistic plate before you embodies Miami’s global gastronomy.
Art & New World Cuisine
In the animated hub of the Wynwood Art District surrounded by outdoor, urban graffiti and a colorful collage of indoor murals, you will be introduced to Haute Cuisine. We serve the chef’s most famous dishes that showcase a contemporary approach in a mouth watering marriage of new world flavors.
An Award-Winning Caribbean Dish
Taste the culinary brilliance of a long-time, local favorite Chef, Jimmy Carey, as he celebrates the district’s heritage with a heavenly, Caribbean dish called Mofongo.
Made in Italy Gourmet
Step into the coolest gourmet market in Wynwood as we introduce you to our Italian family (you know, Italians are always family!).
Fireman’s Derek Famous Pies
100% American, this dessert was born in Key West and baked to perfection by Derek, a fire fighter with the City of Miami Fire Rescue. He has been baking for decades. His desserts have been featured on the Travel Channel, Food Network and many more. The dense texture and rich, sweet flavors will coat your mouth, perfectly balanced with spurts of key lime citrus.
Restaurants We Visit
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, Suviche Wynwood, Coyo Taco, The R House, Jimmy’z Kitchen, Fireman Derek’s World Famous Pies. During the tour we will visit a total five restaurant.
We fully cater for vegetarians or non-beef, non-chicken, non-pork or non-fish diets. We cater for gluten-free diets but we are not able to cater for celiac diets.
Included on the ticket price
- Learn about the different styles of graffiti and street art with a guided art tour covering local, national, and international artists.
- All of the food served is equivalent to a full lunch.
- Explore the history of how Wynwood became the Art District it is today and hear stories about the people who helped shape and transform the neighborhood from abandoned warehouses to the largest outdoor museum in the world.
We conduct private tours with a minimum of 6 people, contact us