(Photo Courtesy of Whole Foods Market)
This fall, Whole Foods Market is celebrating wines from Chile – all of which come from smaller, artisan producers whose wines express a distinct “sense of place” from their regions and offer exceptional quality for the price.
Whole Foods Market’s national wine buyers hand-selected wines that range from a classic Sauvignon Blanc from Casablanca Valley to a Bordeaux-style red from the Maule Valley and best of all, all wines are priced under $20.
Chile’s featured vino will be in all 26 Florida stores through the end of October, just in time for Chilean Wine Day on Sunday, September 4 and Chilean Independence Day on Sunday, September 18. Any of the curated bottles below would be ideal for celebrating:
· Odfjell Armador Sauvignon Blanc 2016, Casablanca Valley
· Viña Errazuriz MAX Chardonnay 2015, Aconcagua Costa
· Autoritas Pinot Noir 2014, Valle Central
· Boya Pinot Noir 2014, Leyda Valley, San Antonio Valley
· Criterion Carménère 2013, Colchagua Valley
· Mayu Carménère-Syrah 2014, Elqui Valley
· Erasmo Reserva de Caliboro 2010, Maule Valley
· De Martino Estate Organic Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
· Casa Silva Los Lingues Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Colchagua Valley
To find your nearest store, please visit: http://www.wholefoodsmarket. com/stores/list