Where to Watch Kentucky Derby in South Florida
The most exciting two minutes sport is back! Between fancy hats, drinks, and Southern-inspired cuisines, it’s hard not to get a bit excited for a two-minute horse race. All though South Florida isn’t a horse racing town, we are all always on board for a good time filled with drinks and cheers. Tune into the Kentucky Derby next Saturday, May 7st with these South Florida locations from West Palm Beach to Brickell.
Batch Gastropub Miami
30 SW 12th St, Miami, FL 33130
Facebook: Batch Gastropub: Miami
Reservation Link: https://www.batchgastropub.com/reservations/
Can White Abarrio and Tyler Gaffalione keep their Florida Derby Magic going in Kentucky? Grab your fancy hats and dress up for the most exciting sport and festivities surrounding it at Batch Gastropub: Miami on May 7. Join Miami’s best Derby party to enjoy Kentucky Derby for tasty $12 Mint Juleps and any other eats that you may find on their menu. Those who come in dressed to impress, have a chance to win the Best Dressed Contest and $1,000 dollars if you guess the trifecta. Sponsored by Maker’s Mark, reservations are encouraged and can be made on: https://www.batchgastropub.com/miami/reservations/
- Monday: Rock Out With Your Flock Out (6 p.m.- Close) 50% Off Food + Booze For Our Local “In The Biz” Pals All Day AYCE Boneless Wings…$15 / Grey Goose / 16oz Goose Island IPA Pub Cans…$5
- Boneless Mondays: Home Edition (Pick-Up Only, 6 – 11 p.m.) 3 Orders of Boneless Wings for $15 + $1.50 Goose IPAs
- Whiskey Wednesday: Half off All Whiskeys $15 & Under
- Thursday: Dazed & Infused Thursdays Half off All Whiskeys & $15 & Under
- About Last Night: Ladies Drink Free & Free Bottle of Bubbly for Groups of 6+ Ladies
- Saturday: Bottomless Brunch (11:30 a.m. – 4p.m.) | $22.50 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 90 minutes
- Sunday: Bottomless Brunch (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) |$22.50 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 90 minutes with an open DJ from 12 – 4 p.m.
Batch New Southern Kitchen & Tap: West Palm Beach
223 Clematis Street West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Facebook: Batch New Southern Kitchen: West Palm Beach
Reservation Link: https://www.batchsouthernkitchen.com/reservations/
Horses and whiskey, it’s like Louisville grew palm trees and landed on Clematis. Come dressed to impress to Batch New Souther Kitchen & Tap: West Palm Beach for Kentucky Derby this year. Enjoy Mint Julep and Bourbon along with any eats on the menu for a good time. Saddle up because this is the party of the year sponsored by Maker’s Mark. With a Best Dressed contest, guests are in for a real treat. The Southern-style restaurant welcomes guests to enjoy everything that they have to offer that day so make sure to dress to the nines and bring on the big hats!
- Monday: Rock out with your Flock out | 50% Off ITB Friends All Day
- Wednesday: Whiskey Wednesday | Half Off All Whiskeys $15 & Under | 25% Off All Whiskeys on “Rotating Special Reserve List” 4PM – Close
- Sunday: Bottomless Brunch (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) | $20 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis up to 90 minutes
- Happy Hour: Monday to Friday 4 -7 p.m.; $5 & $6 ’til 7. Monday Thru Friday 4PM – 7PM. Offered on the entire patio and our indoor bar area
1265 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Reservation Link: https://mickeyburkes.com/reservations/
The “most exciting two minutes in sports” is upon us! The 148th running of The Kentucky Derby takes place Saturday, May 7th. So if Cinco de Mayo isn’t your thing and you prefer bourbon over tequila, head to Mickey Burkes on Miami Beach where you’ll be guaranteed a good time! Mickey Burkes will celebrate Derby Day with a Kentucky Derby Bash, complete with a DJ and live stream of “The Most Exciting Two Minutes In Sports” on multiple screens. Starting at 2 p.m., sip on $8 Mint Juleps all afternoon long, savor in $10 Kentucky Hot Brown Sandwiches (roast turkey sando + bacon + apricot preserves + biscuit) and enjoy live music while you wait for the race to begin. While betting on their favorite horses, revelers are invited to indulge in Mickey Burkes’ delicious bites, Mint Juleps and other hand-crafted specialty cocktails. So put on your biggest hat and dapper duds and race to Mickey Burkes for a Kentucky Derby Bash Celebration!