Where To Find The Best Burgers In Town For National Burger Month
If you haven’t heard, it’s National Hamburger Month! If you’re looking to celebrate all month with the best burgers in town, we got you covered.
Delivery Platforms: UberEats and Postmates
Takeout: By calling the restaurant
310 NW 24th St, Miami, FL 33127
Facebook: Le Chick Miami
Reservation Link: https://www.opentable.com/r/le-chick-miami?ref=1068
In the heart of the artistic scene of Wynwood, Le Chick Miami brings the heat with their award-winning, top-notch level burgers. They’re also known for their finger-licking fried chicken and upscale comfort food, but the real star of the show is their Royale with Cheese. This special one comes with two juicy patties, cheddar, chopped tomato, lettuce, house pickles, and their secret sauce all between their fluffy house-baked bun. This amazing burger combines simplicity with craft and comes accompanied by your choice of skin-on fries, spiced sweet potato fries, or coleslaw. What better way to celebrate National Hamburger Month than with Le Chick’s unique burger selections. It’s an entire month celebrating what you may celebrate regularly anyhow. Aside from this fan-favorite, guests can also indulge in La Reina (8oz dry-aged beef patty, cheddar cheese, roasted corn, pickled red onion, butter lettuce, picked guacamole, chimichurri cotija aioli on brioche bun). Guests can also opt in for Le Chick’s burger special of the month — HEINZ® 1869 Burger (8oz dry-aged brisket, smoked gouda cheese, Heinz pickled mustard, Heinz truffle mayo, red lettuce, grilled portobello mushroom, mexican style bacon & rajas on brioche). It will be available until July 12th. Guests can wash it all down with Le Chick’s specialty hand-crafted cocktails. For a true world-class burger experience, Le Chick has all the offerings you need with their must-try burgers that are sure to hit all the right notes.
- Monday – Friday: Happy Hour 3:30pm-6:30pm
- Monday: All wine and bubbles including bottles are half off ALL DAY
- Tuesday: Happy Hour on Drink Menu 3:30 pm – Close (bar & lounge area)
- Wednesday: Industry Night half off Drink Menu to all those in the industry (bar & lounge area)
- Thursday: Ladies Night, free welcome drink for ladies (bar & lounge area)
- Sunday: Brunch from 12pm-4pm
Batch Gastropub: Miami
30 SW 12th St, Miami, FL 33130
Facebook: Batch Gastropub: Miami
Reservation Link: https://www.batchgastropub.com/reservations/
If you love cheeseburgers and dream about them almost everyday, try the juiciest one at Batch Gastropub: Miami because they will have you dreaming 24/7! Whether you’re looking for a restaurant or a bar in Brickell, Batch Gastropub is your go-to for a locally-sourced menu and expansive drink list. Served with fries, house salads, or truffle fries, guests can enjoy the Batch Attack Burger ($22) made with Brisket & Short Rib Burger, Pecan-Whiskey Candied Bacon, “B1” Aioli, Mac Attack Croqueta, Cherrywood-Smoked Cheddar, and Bourbon-Caramelized Onion. Pair this bad boy with your go-to craft beer, cocktail, etc., for that ultimate power duo. Guests can celebrate any occasion knowing they are receiving top-quality dishes at Batch, for takeout or delivery via UberEats, GrubHub or PostMates.
- Monday: Rock Out With Your Flock Out (6 p.m.- Close) 50% Off Food + Booze For Our Local “In The Biz” Pals All Day AYCE Boneless Wings…$15 / Grey Goose / 16oz Goose Island IPA Pub Cans…$5
- Boneless Mondays: Home Edition (Pick-Up Only, 6 – 11 p.m.) 3 Orders of Boneless Wings for $15 + $1.50 Goose IPAs
- Whiskey Wednesday: Half off All Whiskeys $15 & Under
- Thursday: Dazed & Infused Thursdays Half off All Whiskeys & $15 & Under
- About Last Night: Ladies Drink Free & Free Bottle of Bubbly for Groups of 6+ Ladies
- Saturday: Bottomless Brunch (11:30 a.m. – 4p.m.) | $22.50 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 90 minutes
- Sunday: Bottomless Brunch (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) |$22.50 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 90 minutes with an open DJ from 12 – 4 p.m.
1265 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Reservation Link: https://mickeyburkes.com/reservations/
May is National Hamburger Month! Whether you want a hamburger with exotic meats or the one that comes with a beer, this is the time to step up your hamburger game. Miami Beach’s new sports bar & restaurant, Mickey Burkes offers guests its delicious selection of hamburgers to indulge on all month long. Guests can enjoy the Jams Burger (maple bacon jam, bermuda onion jam, smoky tomato jam, mixed greens & buttered brioche bun). If you’re looking to go all our, try The Mickey B packed with crispy back bacon, gruyere, organic fried egg, spiralized truffle potato, arugula, roasted garlic & passionfruit aioli & grilled brioche. To finalize their burger selctions, MB also serves their Bistro Burger (smoked cheddar, secret sauce, applewood smoked bacon, beet-battered onion ring, arugula, tomato jam & brioche roll). Every Wednesday, Mickey Burkes invites guests to join them for Hamburger Hump Day — any MB signature burger is 50% off from 3 PM to close. Pair any burger with their ice-cold beers or hand-crafted cocktails for the perfect combination!
Copper 29 Bar
206 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Facebook: Copper29 Bar
What’s better than a single burger? Short Rib Sliders from Copper 29 Bar! Prepared with Braised Short Rib with Caramelized Onions finished with Jalapeño Aioli and fresh Arugula, it just melts in your mouth (we recommend you order pair your sliders with their delicious Truffle Mac and Cheese). Located in the heart of Miami’s affluent and enchanting Coral Gables neighborhood, Copper 29 Bar brings an exciting twist on cocktailery. Copper 29 Bar has so much to offer to its guests and takes mixology to the next level with exceptional ingredients. It is the perfect place to enjoy, dine, celebrate, and enjoy some chemistry. For more information, visit us on copper29bar.com and follow us on Instagram at @copper29bar. 206 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134.
- Monday – All day happy hour – 5pm to close
- Tuesday – $7 Moscow Mules and Old Fashioned, $3 Each Slider – 7pm to close | Throwback Tuesdays, Live DJ plays throwback hits
- Wednesday – Complimentary Well drinks for Ladies – 7pm to 10 pm | Happy hour 5 to 7p.m.
- Thursday – Patron Tequila Specials all night| Happy hour 5 to 7 p.m.
- Let’s Make Chemistry Fridays – Happy Hour 5 to 7 p.m. | DJ 8 p.m. to close
- Saturday Happy Hour from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Sunday brunch from 12 to 4 p.m. with $25 bottomless mimosas, Happy Hour from 5 to 7 p.m.