Where to Celebrate National Fried Chicken Day in Miami
Sure, you could enjoy fried chicken any day of the year, but National Fried Chicken Day is a chance to fully embrace those crunchy, oily, seasoned, juicy morsels of chicken. Some spots serve it on the bone while some don’t or some are wings or breasts or even vegetarian/vegan. Regardless of the origin, method, or style, it begins and ends the same way, from the plate to your stomach. Fried chicken is always a staple dish that you just can’t get enough of so come and dig in with these restaurants below:
Batch Gastropub Miami
30 SW 12th St, Miami, FL 33130
Facebook: Batch Gastropub: Miami
Reservation Link: https://www.batchgastropub.com/reservations/
If you love fried chicken, then July 6th is your day! Wednesday, July 6 this year is National Fried Chicken Day and what better way to spend it than with the star itself? Your friendly local gastropub, Batch Gastropub, has fried chicken that you’d definitely want to get your hands on. Guests can enjoy Batch Wings (8) with flavors like: the Nashville Hot with Pickles, the Buffalo Sauce with H.M. Blue Cheese, and the Sticky Chili Glaze with “Dorito Dust” $14 for traditional bone-in wings. If youwant to go on the non-traditional route for boneless or cauliflower wings, they’re only $12. These wings are the best thing about Brickell’s sports bar because nobody else does it like Batch.
- Monday: Rock Out With Your Flock Out (6 p.m.- Close) 50% Off Food + Booze For Our Local “In The Biz” Pals All Day AYCE Boneless Wings…$15 / Grey Goose / 16oz Goose Island IPA Pub Cans…$5
- Boneless Mondays: Home Edition (Pick-Up Only, 6 – 11 p.m.) 3 Orders of Boneless Wings for $15 + $1.50 Goose IPAs
- Thursday: Dazed & Infused Thursdays (6 p.m. – Close) $5 All Infused Spirits: Batch Cinnamon “Fireball,” Pecan Whiskey, Spiced Rum $5 Batch Black Barrel Beer
- Saturday: Bottomless Brunch (11:30 a.m. – 4p.m.) | $22.50 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 90 minutes
- Sunday: Bottomless Brunch (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) | $22.50 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 90 minutes with an open format DJ from 12 – 4 p.m.
- Monday to Friday 4-7 p.m Happy Hour: including ½ off cocktails, spirits, draft beer, and wine by the glass up to $13 and $8 bites
Le Chick Miami
Delivery Platforms: UberEats and Postmates
Takeout: By calling the restaurant
310 NW 24th St, Miami, FL 33127
Facebook: Le Chick Miami
Reservation Link: https://www.opentable.com/r/le-chick-miami?ref=1068
Golden brown and crunchy on the outside, moist and tasty on the inside, Le Chick’s fried chicken is soaked in buttermilk and fried until perfection. Located in the artistic neighborhood of Wynwood, Le Chick is an energetic spot with rotisserie chicken, fried chicken, burgers, and solid cocktails. Looking for the perfect meal for a cheat day? Le Chick Miami is the place to be! Their award-winning version of fried chicken will throw you up the roof. Whether you like it served with a side of ranch and maple syrup, on top of a waffle, or between two burger buns, you won’t stop craving it. It’s brined for 24 hours and then soaked in buttermilk before being fried with a special spice mix. It’s a crispy, juicy, and absolutely delicious southern comfort go-to. Enjoy their mouth-watering fried chicken al fresco with their outdoor bar/seating area as you kick back, relax, and sip on refreshing summer cocktails. Le Chick has everything you need to spend your hot summer days with craft comfort food, cocktails, and a lively ambiance.
- Monday – Friday — Happy Hour 3:30pm – 6:30pm
- Monday — All wines including bottles are half off ALL DAY
- Sunday: Brunch from 12pm-4pm $36 Bottomless Mimosas (2 hours) | $13-$50 Summer Spritz – $16 Sunny and 75