Where to Celebrate Father’s Day in Miami: Batch Gastropub Miami
30 SW 12th St, Miami, FL 33130
Facebook: Batch Gastropub: Miami
Reservation Link: https://www.batchgastropub.com/reservations/
Miami’s local neighborhood-friendly gastropub is showing dads how they’re appreciated the only way they know. With Father’s Day just around the corner, what better way to spoil your dad at Batch Gastropub: Miami with brunch that will leave him leaving well-feed and with a smile on his face. Dads will get a FREE old fashioned as a gift from Batch showing him how much he’s treasured. Sit down and enjoy some delicious eats off of the brunch menu such as the Cuban Eggs Benedict ($16; Cuban Bread, Smoked Pit Ham, Roasted Pork, Swiss Cheese, Poached Eggs, Hollandaise, Chopped Pickles), Cinnamon French Toast Crunch ($15; Torn Vanilla Soaked Bread, Cinnamon & Sugar “Crunch”, Bourbon-Maple, Fresh Whip, Fresh Fruit), Avocado Toast ($11.50; Sweet Potato, Sunny Side Up Egg, Fried Chickpeas, Chili Oil, Everything Bagel Seasoning) and many more! With a menu like Batch’s, there’s something for all dads out there.
- Monday: Rock Out With Your Flock Out (6 p.m.- Close) 50% Off Food + Booze For Our Local “In The Biz” Pals All Day AYCE Boneless Wings…$15 / Grey Goose / 16oz Goose Island IPA Pub Cans…$5
- Boneless Mondays: Home Edition (Pick-Up Only, 6 – 11 p.m.) 3 Orders of Boneless Wings for $15 + $1.50 Goose IPAs
- Whiskey Wednesday: Half off All Whiskeys $15 & Under
- Thursday: Dazed & Infused Thursdays Half off All Whiskeys & $15 & Under
- About Last Night: Ladies Drink Free & Free Bottle of Bubbly for Groups of 6+ Ladies
- Saturday: Bottomless Brunch (11:30 a.m. – 4p.m.) | $22.50 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 90 minutes
- Sunday: Bottomless Brunch (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) |$22.50 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 90 minutes with an open DJ from 12 – 4 p.m.