Where to celebrate “Cinco de Mayo” in Miami;
3252 NE 1st Ave #109, Miami, FL 33137
Facebook: Maü Miami
It’s that time of the year again when Cinco de Mayo festivities fill the streets of Miami with good cheer. The American-celebrated holiday has become more of a tradition to eat delicious food and down not one, but two Margaritas. Midtown’s Mediterranean restaurant invites guests to kick off the Cinco de Mayo festivities with HALF-OFF Tequila shots and cocktails all day. Whether you’re coming for the tequila shots or the Passion Margarita (Don Julio Blanco, Orange Curacao, Passion Fruit, Fresh Lime, Orgeat Syrup, Bitters & Mint Sprig) and Greek Amigo (Don Julio Reposado, Greek Lightning, Passion Fruit, Habanero Syrup, & Lime), Mau invites you to get into the festive spirit and celebrate with delicious cocktails accompanied by their high-end Mediterranean-fusion cuisine. Expect live-DJ spinning beats, mouthwatering cocktails, and Southern-Mediterranean-inspired bites to get you into the fiesta spirit.
- Brunch Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday to Thursday Happy Hour from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Ladies Night on Mondays — Ladies Drink Free All Night
- Tomahawk +Taco Tuesday’s Dinner Special
- Wine Wednesdays 50% off your glass or bottle of wine after you purchase your first