Where to celebrate “Cinco de Mayo” in Miami;
Eclectico Restaurant & Bar
Delivery Platforms: Grubhub
Takeout: By Calling the restaurant
Eclectico Restaurant & Bar is the perfect place to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! The Pan-Latin restaurant lives up to its name with its daring fusion of Mexican and Latin-American cuisine, vibrant colors, unique design and art mural by artist Chady Elias, and Mezcal bar with over 200 different tequilas and mezcals! Join them this Cinco de Mayo for their Patron Tequila Dinner. The all inclusive dinner is $100 per person and includes a 4-course dinner (Vegan menu available), and a hand-crafted Patron cocktail. Aside from their special dinner, they’ll also offer $5 Cazzadores Margaritas all day, $9 craft margaritas from 4 pm to 7 pm and of course, their famous Fire show Live entertainment starting at 7 pm.
Buy your ticket for the Patron Tequila Dinner here.
Current Promos and entertainment:
- Every day Happy Hour | $5 beers, $6 wine, $7 Wells, $8 Classics, $9 Craft margaritas
- Margarita Monday | 50% off all margaritas from 7pm to 11pm
- Taco Tuesday | 50% off all tacos from 7pm to 10pm
- Wine Wednesday | 50% off wines by the glass and 50% off wines by the bottle from 7pm to 11pm
- Tequila Thursday | 50% off off tequila & mezcal, tequila flights, and tequila bottles
- Saturday & Sunday Bottomless Brunch | 12pm to 4pm $25 mimosas & bellini, $25 sangria pitchers, and live music
- Friday & Saturday “LIVE entertainment shows” | 8:30pm to 10:30pm