Where to celebrate “Cinco de Mayo” in Miami;
Batch Gastropub Miami
Facebook: Batch Gastropub: Miami
Reservation Link: https://www.batchgastropub.com/reservations/
With Cinco de Mayo just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to celebrate Mexican culture with food and drinks. For Cinco de Mayo, Brickell’s local neighborhood gastropub, Batch Gastropub: Miami will be celebrating the holiday the only way they know best: with TEQUILA! Locals, tourists, and those in between can enjoy $5 Pineapple & Jalapeno Infused Tequila Entourages Cocktails all day long. With a menu like Batch’s, guests can dine on tasty eats such as the Buffalo Chicken Nachos ($13.50), Batch Wings ($12), Cuban Grilled Cheese ($14), St. Louis Ribs ($19) and more! Whether you decide to just drink, eat, or both, bring the crew to Batch for a fiesta that you won’t forget.
- Monday: Rock Out With Your Flock Out (6 p.m.- Close) 50% Off Food + Booze For Our Local “In The Biz” Pals All Day AYCE Boneless Wings…$15 / Grey Goose / 16oz Goose Island IPA Pub Cans…$5
- Boneless Mondays: Home Edition (Pick-Up Only, 6 – 11 p.m.) 3 Orders of Boneless Wings for $15 + $1.50 Goose IPAs
- Whiskey Wednesday: Half off All Whiskeys $15 & Under
- Thursday: Dazed & Infused Thursdays Half off All Whiskeys & $15 & Under
- About Last Night: Ladies Drink Free & Free Bottle of Bubbly for Groups of 6+ Ladies
- Saturday: Bottomless Brunch (11:30 a.m. – 4p.m.) | $22.50 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 90 minutes
- Sunday: Bottomless Brunch (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) |$22.50 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 90 minutes with an open DJ from 12 – 4 p.m.