Successful Live Music Series Continues Each Thursday Night
WHO/WHAT: The weekly live music series at Joey’s, Wynwood’s contemporary Italian cafe, has become enormously successful since it started this summer. Under its new name VIVO! AT JOEY’s, the Thursday night scene has become a destination for an evening of great wine, food, music and friends. The Thursday night live music acts are a part of Joey’s bustling Happy Hour, which runs each Thursday from 6:00 p.m. – closing where guests enjoy half-off signature cocktails.
WHEN: Artists perform at 8 p.m. Thursdays; lineup follows:
- Oct. 13th – Jill Hartmann (Singer/Songwriter, Blues, Folk)
- Oct. 20th – U.O.M -Unheard of Music (Electronic Lounge)
- Oct. 27th – Big Poppa E (Blues)
- Nov. 3rd – Lina and Butters (Oldies)
- Nov. 10th – Barmey Ung (Classical Guitar Flamenco)
WHERE: Live entertainment takes place on the patio at Joey’s Italian Café, located at 2506 N.W. 2nd Avenue in Wynwood every Thursday. For more information call (305) 438-0488 or visit www.joeyswynwood.com. Line-up changes weekly. No cover or minimum.