Photo Credit – Morelia Gourmet Paletas
WHAT: When it comes to desserts, they need their own holiday because, well, come on, they’re just the best thing ever invented! National Dessert day just around the corner (Thursday, October 14, to be specific), Paletas Morelia is celebrating with FREE dipping and toppings day long at all of their locations! Yes, you heard that right — FREE! And with the dippings and toppings, you can customize your experience with them and make it The Best ice Cream Experience. Dippings like White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Cookie Butter & Crunchy Hazelnut, and toppings like Oreo bits, Coconut Flakes, Pistachios, and so much more; you will be able to make this tasty holiday the best one! To redeem this sweet offer, you must be a member via their app. If you aren’t yet, go to palet.as/join and sign up!
WHEN: Thursday, October 14, 2021
- Coral Gables: 76 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134 || (305) 456-1306
- Wynwood: 185 NW 25th St, Miami Fl 33127 || (305) 967-8782
- Aventura Commons: 21211 Biscayne Blvd, Aventura FL 33180 || (305) 788-8082 ● Surfside: 9571 Harding Ave, Surfside, FL 33154 || (305) 397-8480
- Hollywood: 1919 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood FL 33020 || (954) 374-8930
- South Beach: 1664 Lenox Ave #2, Miami Beach, FL 33139 || (305) 397-8856 ● Coconut Grove: 3437 Main Hwy, Miami, FL 33133 || (786) 313-3411
- Doral: 8455 NW 53rd St Suite 106, Doral, FL 33166
- Charlotte, NC: 1425 Winnifred St #104, Charlotte, NC 28203
ABOUT PALETAS MORELIA GOURMET
Morelia came to life when a group of friends living in Brazil had the opportunity to try Mexican paletas’ for the first time. The friends loved the large, hand-made, 100-percent-natural artisanal popsicles so much that they decided to make their own. The first Morelia location opened in October 2016 in Miami, a city chosen for its cultural diversity, trendsetting ambiance, and amazing weather. The founders chose the name “Morelia” because it is the capital city of the State of Michoacán in Mexico. It is believed the first paletas originated there when people added fresh fruit to ice as a refreshing escape from the hot weather. Paletas Morelia currently has South Florida locations in Coral Gables, Wynwood, Surfside, Hollywood, FL, Aventura Commons, South Beach, Coconut Grove,
Doral, Boca Raton, and, most recently, Charlotte, North Carolina. The ice cream shop is well on its way to achieving its goal of bringing the best ice cream experience to the world. For more information about Morelia Gourmet Paletas, please visit paletasmorelia.com. Follow Morelia Gourmet Paletas on Instagram at @PaletasMorelia, Facebook at Facebook.com/PaletasMorelia, Twitter at @PaletasMorelia, and TikTok at @PaletasMorelia.