Dab a little flour on your nose to make the fib complete
WHY: If you’re too tired to cook or are feeling undue pressure to present a Thanksgiving masterpiece for family, friends, or the significant other, pick up a turkey dinner and all the trimmings made by Ritz-Carlton chefs, transfer it to your own serving dishes when you get home, and voila, Thanksgiving dinner becomes your own personal tour de force.
Dab a little flour on your nose to make it look authentic. We’ll never tell.
WHAT: South Florida’s only gourmet “Turkey to Go,” a traditional four-course gourmet Thanksgiving feast that serves six to eight guests. Everything is beautifully packed and ready to go for pre-scheduled pick-ups and includes:
- Porcini and Velouté of Sunchokes Soup
- Harvest Fall Salad with Frisse, Spinach, Endive, Cranberries, Spiced Pecans, Pumpkin Seed Vinaigrette
- Roasted Tom Turkey with Giblet Gravy
- Orange Rosemary Corn Stuffing with Spiced Pecans
- Roasted Sweet and Yukon Potato Country Mash with Truffles
- Festive Medley of Fall Harvest Vegetables
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie with Fresh Whipped Cream
WHEN: ORDER by 2 p.m, November 23 by phoning 305-644-4680
PICK UP at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove November 25 between 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Cost: $105 plus tax and gratuity for a lavish dinner that feeds six to eight people
MEDIA CONTACT: Michelle Payer, Area Director of Public Relations
The Ritz-Carlton Hotels of Miami and Fort Lauderdale