This Valentine’s Day, Miami Beach’s Forbes five-star resort and member of The Leading Hotels of the World, has created the ultimate over-the-top Valentine’s Day package. The package aptly priced at $14,000 ($14K), in honor of the day of love, includes an overnight stay with luxurious spa treatments, fine dining, personal shopping excursions and so much more but the main allure for guests is being able to enjoy a private couples dining experience in Chef’s Kitchen with a specially curated menu from Executive Chef Mathias Gervais.
The menu for the dining experience is just as opulent as the Valentine’s Day package. Famed Chef Mathias Gervais, will hand-pick each dish for the ten-course menu. Some menu highlights are the Foie Gras served with amaretti biscuit and gold leaf, Maine Lobster topped with vanilla oil, and Roasted Duck Magret. Couples will also get to enjoy a rare bottle of 1996 Château Margaux, Premier Grand Cru Classé, considered the “Roll Royce’s of Bordeaux”.
The Setai’s 14K Valentine’s Day Package details include:
Overnight stay in one of The Setai’s 850 sq ft One Bedroom Ocean Suites famous for its sweepings views of Miami Beach and unobstructed sunrises
• Grand Breakfast for two in Jaya or in suite
• Round-trip transportation to and from Miami airport
• Access to luxury courtesy car for excursions
• A signature couple’s treatment at the world renewed Spa by THÉMAÉ
• Couples will also get the chance to spoil each other with an exclusive jewelry showing in Asprey, an internationally known jewelry retailer famous for making pieces for British reality
• Private shopping consultation at The Webster with their own personal shopper
• Beach & Pool cabana service with dedicated butler
• Lunch for two at The Ocean Grill with a Louis Roederer Brut/Rosé bottle of Champagne
• Private dinner for two on February 14 at Chef’s Kitchen
The Setai’s 14K Valentine’s Day package is available for travel on February 14th, 2017. For reservations or more information, please call 888.635.7500.
About The Setai, Miami Beach
Situated ocean-side in the heart of Miami’s most desirable location in South Beach, The Setai, Miami Beach is an award- winning, international leader in hospitality and the hotel of choice for the sophisticated international traveler. The Setai masterfully combines the warmth of Asian hospitality with the best in personalized service, the latest in-room technologies and truly rarified comfort. Housed in a restored 1936 landmark building within the historical Art Deco District, The Setai has been artfully designed, weaving the aesthetics of the Far East into its original Art Deco facade. The Setai features 87 Art Deco rooms, 42 Ocean Suites, 1 Grand Penthouse and incomparable amenities including three temperature-controlled sparkling pools, beach front services, exceptional dining experiences led by Executive Chef Mathias Gervais, The Spa by THÉMAÉ and a Clefs d’Or Chief Concierge. The hotel is privately held; holds membership with The Leading Hotels of the World, and was awarded the coveted Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award in 2015 and 2016.
The Setai, Miami Beach
Information provided by ERICA FERRISO, CARMA PR