Flexible Reservation & Cancellation Policy:
- To reserve a tour date and time, a $100 deposit is required. The deposit will be deducted from your final bill.
- Full payment is due three business days prior to the tour.
Any cancellation must be made in writing (by email) and acknowledged by Miami Culinary Tours.
- Cancellation 30 plus days prior to the tour date, full deposit refund.
- Cancellation within 29 days prior to the tour date, no deposit refund.
- Cancellation within three business days prior to the tour date, no payment refund.
READ FULL RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Miami Culinary Tours complies with the state’s legal requirements to own and operate a business in Florida. Business license (Registration N° ST37786).
Industry Awards, Recognition and Strong Social Proof
In addition to the many awards that we have received throughout the years, in 2019, we were named “Best Tour Operator” at the Summit for Cultural & Heritage Tourism.
Miami Culinary Tours was consulted to prepare Miami food and restaurant itineraries for the Food Network, The Travel Channel, Sara’s Weeknight Meals and were hired by major media outlets and other National and International TV networks to show them the best places to eat. Miami Culinary Tours has been featured throughout the world by journalists who documented their experience on our tours, please see our press page by clicking Here
We are the highest rated tour company in the state of Florida with the most reviews posted online. Our tours rank number one on Tripadvisor, read reviews. We also have the highest rated Airbnb Experience in Miami, read reviews.
Reserve a private tour:
Please complete the form, send an email to our Director Of Operations, Grace Della at Grace@food305.com, or call us at 786-942-8856