Tour Reservation Policy
- To reserve a tour date and time, a non-refundable $100 deposit is required to secure the date and time. Deposit will be deducted from your final bill.
- Full payment is due three business days prior to the tour date and charged on the card on file.
- We host up to 25 people per tour guide. An additional fee will be charged to add a second guide if you require to divide the group.
- All extra food and alcoholic beverages consumed during the tour and not included in the original agreement will be charged on the credit card on file.
- If you require the guide(s) to meet your group at the hotel, an additional fee is added depending on location.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Any cancellation must be made in writing (by email) and acknowledged by Miami Culinary Tours.
- The $100 deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancel up to 15 days prior to the tour, you will not be charged for the remaining balance.
- Cancel within 14 days prior to your tour date, your credit card on file will be charged for the full amount.
- No refunds are granted for no shows.
By booking an activity with Miami Culinary Tours, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Restaurants locations and food tastings may change without notice as we depend on third party venues to conduct our tours. In the rare event that the scheduled restaurants are not able to accommodate the time of your tour, Miami Culinary Tours will replace the restaurant for another one of equal value.
- By booking an activity with Miami Culinary Tours, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the company’s WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS
- Any additional logistic changes to an already agreed tour itinerary 72 hours prior to the tour date will be billed at an hourly admin rate of $60.
- If the group is 30+ minutes behind schedule “running late,” a $60 admin fee will be charged on the credit card on file to compensate your guide(s) additional time and the work needed to be done by the office to change arrival time at the different locations.
- If additional guests are added at the last minute and Miami Culinary Tours confirms availability, total additional amount will be billed on the credit card on file. We are not able to guarantee availability for additional guests added at the last minute as we depend on third party venues, but we will always do our best to accommodate them.
- After you booked a certain number of participants, no refunds are granted if not everyone attended as spaces were guaranteed at each restaurant.
- Food restrictions should be given at least 2 hours prior to tour date. On the day of the tour if MCT needs to accommodate a different menu, extra cost will apply.