Why not plan your next South Beach event at Betsy? While we’re all enjoying the summer, before you know it, it will be back to business. Featuring a year round tropical climate, the warmth of South Beach is combined with internationally acclaimed citywide events such as Art Basel, Wine & Food Festival, and International Boat Show during the winter months. With distinctive private venues, The Betsy’s experienced staff is ready to accommodate your hospitality needs for a wide range of events, including intimate dinners, oceanfront receptions, executive meetings and retreats for business or pleasure.
The Betsy is one of the area’s legacy hotels, located in the Art Deco District and reborn in 2009 after floor to ceiling restoration.
Inspiring amenities include:
• World-renowned eatery, BLT Steak – now with NEW Raw Bar and Sushi menu
• Miami’s only Roof Deck with Wellness Garden & Spa, with incredible ocean view
• Full service, boutique Conference Center, with two meeting rooms
• Underground Speakeasy space, perfect for meetings and social gatherings
• 61 rooms and suites, all luxuriously appointed with great amenities
• Vibrant charitable programs that nurture arts, culture and community
• Global accolades, including 5-star reviews from around the world
P.S. For last minute summer needs, you may still take advantage of their incredible group offers, available for groups of 5 or more, between now and the end of October. Call them for information at 305-760-6900.
“The Betsy is one of South Beach’s most exclusive small hotels. Located on Ocean Drive, it’s popular for its three bars, rooftop deck, spa and secluded courtyard pool.”