Batch Gastropub Miami
Facebook: Batch Gastropub: Miami
Reservation Link: https://www.batchgastropub.com/reservations/
Brickell’s neighborhood gastropub, Batch Gastropub: Miami, is ready to root on your favorite team this Super Bowl LVI: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Los Angeles Rams at 6:30 PM EST on Sunday, February 13, 2022. Throughout the game, football fans will get the chance to keep their thirst at ease with a $5 Bud Light Pints. Looking for a bit more punch to your drink? Throughout the game, guests can enjoy $5 Barn Burner shots. Football fans can enjoy their favorite tasty eats such as the Buffalo Chicken Nachos, Pulled Pork Egg Rolls, to the famous Batch Wings. Watch the showdown on 15 TVs and 3 projectors planted all over the bar and. Plan your Superbowl Sunday with them and let’s bring on the game!
- Monday: Rock Out With Your Flock Out (6 p.m.- Close) 50% Off Food + Booze For Our Local “In The Biz” Pals All Day AYCE Boneless Wings…$15 / Grey Goose / 16oz Goose Island IPA Pub Cans…$5
- Boneless Mondays: Home Edition (Pick-Up Only, 6 – 11 p.m.) 3 Orders of Boneless Wings for $15 + $1.50 Goose IPAs
- Thursday: Dazed & Infused Thursdays (6 p.m. – Close) $5 All Infused Spirits: Batch Cinnamon “Fireball,” Pecan Whiskey, Spiced Rum $5 Batch Black Barrel Beer
- Saturday: Bottomless Brunch (11:30 a.m. – 4p.m.) | $20 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 2 Hours
- Sunday: Bottomless Brunch (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) | $20 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 2 Hours with an open format DJ from 12 – 4 p.m.
- Monday to Friday 4-8 p.m Happy Hour: including ½ off cocktails, spirits, draft beer, and wine by the glass up to $13 and $8 bites
Le Chick Miami
Delivery Platforms: UberEats and Postmates
Takeout: By calling the restaurant
Facebook: Le Chick Miami
Reservation Link: https://www.opentable.com/r/le-chick-miami?ref=1068
Nothing says football season quite like burgers and beers, and luckily Wynwood’s favorite late-night cocktail bar has all the fixings for the big game. Football fans can head to Le Chick to celebrate the most-watched sporting event on the planet: “Super Bowl LVI Watch Party!” At 6:30 PM EST on Sunday, February 13, 2022, the restaurant will be hosting a watch party with a large projector screen in their very own lounge to watch the Super Bowl LVI. What better way to watch the game than while being served in the comfort of a private table with your friends. That way you never have to miss a second of the much loved game, commercials, and half time show! Guests can enjoy Le Chick’s lounge bites, wing & beer specials to cheer on your favorite team on a huge screen this year along with their large selection of burgers, fried chicken, and plenty more upscale comfort food accompanied by their delicious signature craft cocktails, all perfect for the occasion. Guests are welcome to join in Le Chick’s fully weather-proof lounge area to watch the game in style. Table reservations are highly recommended. Get ready to root for your favorite team this Cincinnati Bengals vs. Los Angeles Rams!
Table Reservations: Limited number of tables available.
– VIP Premium Table – $400 minimum spend++
*Up to 12 guests.
– Lounge Table- $250 minimum spend++
*Up to 6 guests.
Please email [email protected] to book your table in advance.
- Monday – Friday: Happy Hour 3:30pm-6:30pm
- Monday: All wine and bubbles including bottles are half off ALL DAY
- Tuesday: Happy Hour on Drink Menu 3:30 pm-close (bar & lounge area)
- Wednesday: Industry Night half off Drink Menu to all those in the industry (bar & lounge area)
- Thursday: Ladies Night, free welcome drink for ladies (bar & lounge area)
Facebook: Mau Miami
The latest NFL season comes to an end this Sunday, February 13th at 6:30 PM EST, when the Cincinnati Bengals face-off against the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LVI at the SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, CA. Midtown’s Mykonos meets Tulum Mediterranean restaurant, Maü Miami plans to host a watch party and play the big game on a large projector on their outdoor terrace. Sport-fanatics and party-goers can join in on the fun and enjoy delicious Mediterranean cuisine accompanied by unique crafted cocktails. Table reservations are highly recommended. Guests can book their table ahead of time through www.opentable.com/maumiami.
Facebook: Playa Miami
Super Bowl weekend is upon us here in Miami, FL and the city’s best bars and restaurants are already drawing up game plans to satisfy the masses of sports fans – both visitors and locals alike. Football fans can visit Lincoln Road’s Southern Mediterranean restaurant, Playa, the recently opened restaurant for the big game on Sunday, February 13th, 2022 at 6:30 PM EST. Featuring a diverse selection of seasonal and classic cocktails and delicious fare, fans can belly up to the bar or relax in the restaurant and take advantage of Playa’s two large LED screen TVs – all while sipping on hand-crafted drinks and enjoying the Southern comfort food from the Mediterranean. Table reservations are highly recommended. Guests can book their table ahead of time through www.opentable.com/playamiami.