Miami has made it clear: Vodka soda is out, mixology is in. If you’re audience is looking for the freshest cocktail in the city than they should look no further than Oak Tavern in the design district! Not only does Oak make their cocktails with all sorts of indgridients, but they even grow their own herbs right in their outdoor garden!
Oak Tavern has also decided to embrace the annual cascade of autumn leaves with their delicious fall-inspired cocktails (with ingredients fresh from their herb garden!). See attached for photos.These handcrafted fall cocktails are created with nostalgic flavors like bourbon and apples,with a modern spin on the classics with herbs, and aromatic bitters.
Oak Tavern also carries seasonal (PUMPKIN!) craft beers!
Bourbon in the Garden ($12)
· 3 oz. Evan Williams Single Barrel Bourbon
· 1 oz. simple syrup
· ½ cup fresh watermelon juice
· 2 drops of grapefruit bitters
· Muddled fresh mint from Oak Tavern’s Herb Garden
· Fresh mint for garnish
Autumn Apple ($12)
· 3 oz. Redemption Straight Rye Whiskey
· 1 oz. lemon juice
· 1 tsp. brown sugar
· 1 dash (tsp.) of grenadine (hibiscus grenadine)
· Fresh Pineapple Sage from Oak Tavern’s Herb Garden