- ½ cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- 6 figs ripe cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp syrupy balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Michael Collins Irish Whiskey Blend
- 6 ounces Prosciutto, thinly sliced cut in small strips
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions (makes 24 pieces):
Mix balsamic vinegar, Michael Collins Blend, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Brush each fig with mixture. Press ½ teaspoon of the Gorgonzola into one end of each fig.
Arrange basil leaves on a serving platter. Place figs on top of leaves and drizzle remaining Michael Collins balsamic vinegar mixture over figs.