Miami Culinary Tours is committed to support local non-profit organizations and we look forward getting involved with the Slow Food Miami movement. Slow Food USA is a non-profit, eco-gastronomic member-supported organization.
Slow Food USA Principles; Sustainability,
Cultural Diversity, Pleasure and Quality in Everyday Life, Inclusiveness, Authenticity and Integrity
We got the welcome email (below) after a week – so we are excited to start getting involved!
“Welcome to Slow Food USA. Your membership card is available for print below. Slow Food USA envisions a world in which all people can eat food that is good for them, good for the people who grow it and good for the planet – in essence, food that is good, clean and fair. You are now a member of a community of more than 50,000 members and supporters in the United States, as well as part of a growing international movement dedicated to making good food a reality for all.
As a new member you will:
- Support a growing movement that is changing the way America eats!
- Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment.
- Stay up to date with the latest news from Slow Food USA through our monthly e-newsletter Food Chain and with information from your local chapter.
- Get invitations to local, regional, national and international events that celebrate good, clean and fair food.
- Receive member-only discounts on select events.