Chefs will talk technique as part of the Miami Book Fair’s main weekend, November 17 and 18. Many will also demonstrate recipes from their cookbooks at Miami Dade College’s Miami Culinary Institute (Wolfson Campus, downtown). Free tickets are required for demos.
- Hiroko Shimbo, Hiroko’s American Kitchen
- Maricel Presilla, Gran Cocina Latina
- Liz Gutman and Jen King, The Liddabit Sweets Candy Cookbook
- Norman Van Aken, My Key West Kitchen
- Alex Hitz, My Beverly Hills Kitchen
- Hedy Goldsmith, Baking Out Loud
- Seamus Mullen, Hero Food
On Saturday, November 17 treat yourself to a dinner prepared by superstar chefs Norman Van Aken and Seamus Mullen at Tuyo. (Limited seating. $130) Ticket required. Call: 305.237.3258.
For complete information, visit www.miamibookfair.com