Coral Gables historic district hotspot, Lizarran, has launched several entertaining theme nights that are sure to lure foodies, barflies and neighborhood diners alike.
The Spain-based restaurant concept, known for its tapas and pinchos, is the place to be any day of the week. Their festive list of weekly events follows:
- Monday – Friday Daily Happy Hour from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- Monday – Tapas Night from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Patrons can enjoy three sampler tapas for $6
- Tuesday – All-You-Can-Eat Pinchos from 7 p.m. until 10 p.m. for $10 per person.
- Wednesday – Ladies Night from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Ladies enjoy complimentary well drinks, sangria and pinchos.
- Saturday – Enjoy 2-for-1 pitchers of sangria from noon until 7 p.m. Vocalist and guitarist Montserrat Franco, accompanied by well-known guitarist Marco Linares, will perform live every Saturday beginning on July 16; 10 p.m.
- Sunday – Enjoy paella from noon until 10 p.m. and get one complimentary pitcher of sangria.
Nestled among the office buildings on historic Coral Gables’ Alhambra Plaza is Spain’s latest import to South Florida, Lizarran. The first Florida location for the very successful Spain-based restaurant concept, with more than 200 locations worldwide, Lizarran Coral Gables strikes the perfect balance between Spanish gastronomy and a happening bar scene. The 6,500 square foot venue seats 200 inside (35 outside) and features a crave-worthy and affordable menu showcasing countless pinchos, tapas and main dishes combining authentic Spanish flavors and traditional favorites. The pinchos – meats, cheeses, fish, and egg creations atop crusty bread – cost only $2 each, a delicious bargain. The pinchos at Lizarran are legendarily good; so much in fact that even before the Coral Gables location opened the company was tapped to supply pinchos for Kyma, the recently-launched, luxe lounge at the Epic Hotel in downtown Miami.
Lizarran Coral Gables is located at 65 Alhambra Plaza in Coral Gables. Lunch and dinner served Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. until 11 p.m.; Friday from 11 a.m. until 1 a.m.; Saturday from noon until 1 a.m. and Sunday from noon until 11 p.m. Telephone: (786) 558-8539. Valet (available Thursday through Saturday and Sunday from 12:30 until 4:30 p.m.) and metered parking available. Follow Lizarran on Facebook at http://facebook.com/TapasLizarran and on Twitter @Lizarran_Miami. For more information visit www.lizarran-fl.com