MIAMI, FLA. (March 8, 2022) – L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon, the world-renowned restaurant by the late Chef Joël Robuchon, has debuted a new Golden Hour prix fixe menu. Priced at $120 per person (excluding tax and gratuity), the specialty four-course menu, created by Culinary Director Alain Verzeroli and Chef de Cuisine James Friedberg, offers guests L’Atelier’s acclaimed food and service at an approachable price point. Like the restaurant’s signature items, the new menu offerings embrace local and seasonal ingredients, elevated by classic French technique.
Located in the Miami Design District’s Paradise Plaza, L’Atelier is steps away from countless shops and local businesses, making it an ideal and convenient destination to grab an early dinner for locals and visitors alike. Indoors, guests are able to enjoy their meal at the restaurant’s signature counter that faces directly into the open kitchen, allowing for a dynamic interaction between the chefs and guests, and convivial fine dining experience; a limited number of indoor tables are also available. Guests who prefer to dine outside may enjoy their Golden Hour dinner al fresco on L’Atelier’s 40-seat terrace.
Offered Tuesday through Thursday from 6PM to 7PM, the Golden Hour menu begins with an amuse bouche of Foie Gras Royale with parmesan foam and essence of Maury ″Vieilles Vignes.” The following four courses give guests options to choose from.
First course options include:
- Le Crudo Kampachi served with a calamansi and satsuma dressing, turnip julienne and pistachios (caviar supplement available for $25)
- Le Betterave with beet, apple and avocado duo, green mustard sorbet and fresh herbs
Second course selections include:
- La Salade Gourmande with root vegetables, baby romaine, black truffle dressing and salsify crisps
- L’Aubergine with eggplant confit then lacquered and vegetable curry coulis
For the Main Course, diners may pick from dishes such as:
- Le Ravioli Aux Feves – fava bean-ricotta ravioli, English pea and parmesan cappuccino (truffle addition available for $35)
- Le Saumon – confit Faroe Island Salmon with coco bean puree and tomato black olive vinaigrette
- Le Joue de Boeuf – braised beef cheeks, sugar snap peas, arugula and wasabi dressing
To end the meal on a sweet note, guests may choose between two desserts crafted by Executive Pastry Chef Salvatore Martone:
- Le Chocolat Sensation with Guanaja chocolate cremeux, white chocolate ice cream and Oreo cookie crumble
- L’Ananas Victoria with pineapple mousse, avocado sablé and basil sorbet
Three Golden Hour cocktail offerings created by Beverage Director Juan Carlos Santana will accompany the menu. Priced at $17 per cocktail, the libations include:
- Eventide – Bonded Bourbon, Cognac, Sweet Vermouth and club soda
- Sundown – Venezuelan Solera Rum, Sweet Vermouth and club soda
- Afterglow – American Vodka, lemon and club soda
The restaurant’s full menu of delectable wines and cocktails is also available.
L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon is located at 151 NE 41st Street, Suite 235 in the Miami Design District. The restaurant offers dinner Tuesday through Sunday from 6PM – 9:30PM. The new Golden Hour menu will be available Tuesday through Thursday from 6PM – 7PM. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Reservations are highly recommended and may be made online at www.latelier-miami.com or through RESY.
Brustman Carrino Public Relations | Mariana Michelsen | Mariana@brustmancarrinopr.com