Calle 23 Miami Locations:
230 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Reservation Link: https://www.calle23miami.com/contact
Calle 23 Miami is ready for the holidays with their limited time Calle Coquito Cocktail. Starting December 1st, Calle Coquito will be available to order, made with rum, condensed milk, Greek Lighting liquor, and plenty of cinnamon with a cinnamon-sugar rim. It’s the perfect cocktail to bring in the holiday season. Located in the heart of Miami’s affluent and enchanting Coral Gables, Calle 23 Miami serves up trendy Cuban classics that represent the rhythm and soul of Havana. The vibrant and popular Cuban restaurant invites guests to come together with friends and family to share memories while enjoying the flavorful dishes and drinks they have to offer.
- El Cantante Tuesdays – Karaoke Night 8:30pm – HH 5-8pm – $200 select bottle specials
- Solo Para Ella – Ladies Night – Complimentary champagne all night – Live DJ 6 pm pm-close-close
- La Caña Thursdays – Live performance by Moltton & band – HH 5-7 pm – $200 select bottle specials
- Callejera Friday – HH from 5 to 7 p.m – Afro23 Band from 9 to 12 a.m. – $200 select bottles
- Gozadera Saturdays – Live Band 9pm/12am – HH 5-7pm – $200 select bottle specials
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch from 12 to 4 p.m. with $25 bottomless (mimosas, sangrias, bloody mary, mojitos) Brunch food menu available.
- Rumbera Sundays – DJ 1pm-5pm – Brunch 12-4pm – HH 5-7pm