Facebook: Mau Miami
With a little planning and a lot of determination in 2022 for healthy habits, you can totally eat healthier in the month of January! For those of you who enjoy dining out but are looking for healthier options to maintain your healthy lifestyle, Midtown’s Mediterranean restaurant, Maü Miami has plenty of options to choose from. Guests can enjoy all their seafood favorites from the Raw Bar that are equally nutritious and delicious! These options include refreshing and yummy dishes such as the Tiradito (Tuna, Snapper, Lemon, EVOO), Tuna Tartare (Black Truffle, Shallots, Avocado, Crostini), and the crowd-pleaser Ceviche de Coco (Snapper, Papaya, Mango, Lime). Other nutritional options from the menu include healthy salads such as the Greek Salad (Tomato, Green Pepper, Kalamata Olives, Red Onion, Feta, EVOO, Oregano, Capers), Maü Garden (Red Leaf Romaine Lettuce, Local Farm Heirlooms, Onions, Peppers, Carrots, Citrus, Feta), and Caesar Salad to accompany main dishes. They also have their fan-favorite Whole Branzino (Wild Caught Branzino, Dorado, Snapper, Grouper) that can be enjoyed with fresh sides like brussels sprouts, caesar carrots, sauteed spinach, and asparagus. Stop at Maü Miami and try some healthy but delicious appetizers, entrees, & drinks!
Current Promos at Maü Miami:
- Brunch Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday to Thursday Happy Hour from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday Ladies Night + Industry Night: Ladies drink free all night, 50% off select drinks & bites for those in the biz.
- Tomahawk + Taco Tuesday’s Dinner Special for 2 for $150
- Wine Wednesdays 50% off your glass or bottle of wine after you purchase your first