GRAND DINNER UNDER THE STARS: FONTAINEBLEAU MIAMI BEACH LAUNCHES NEW “ONCE IN A BLEAU MOON” DINNER SERIES AT LA CÔTE
Few things are more romantic than a full moon, and beginning this Thursday, September 27, Fontainebleau Miami Beach will be capitalizing on the gorgeous lunar illumination with the introduction of “Once in a Bleau Moon,” a new dinner series at La Côte, the resort’s chic two level outdoor restaurant. Situated beach and poolside with sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean, it’s the ideal location to indulge in a moonlit dinner. Priced at $120 per couple,“Once in a Bleau Moon” is perfect for any romantic occasion and includes a secluded cabana, private butler service, and a four course prix fixe menu.
“Once in a Bleau Moon” at La Côte will be offered from 6-9 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday during the full moon cycle on the following dates: September 27th-29th; October 25th -27th; November 29th – December 1st, and December 27th -29th .
Please Note: La Côte is an outdoor restaurant subject to availability, weather permitting, and it is recommended to check with the venue prior to confirming reservations. Menu subject to change. For reservations, please call (877) 326-7412.
- First Course (Choice of):
- Octopus Confit – Citrus Dressing, Fennel, Watermelon
- Seared Haloumi Cheese – Cherry Tomatoes, Pine Nuts, Oregano Lemon Vinaigrette
- Wild Mushroom Risotto – Shaved Parmesan Cheese, Truffle Oil
- Seafood Platter – King Crab Legs, Oysters, Chilled Prawns, Littlenecks (for Two)
“La Cote” Salad
- Arugula, Tomato, Cucumber, Chickpea, Grape, Pita Chips, Lemon Vinaigrette
Third Course (Choice of):
- Pan Seared Grouper – Tomato, Fennel, Capers & Warm Champagne Vinaigrette
- Roasted Boneless Half Chicken – Parsnip Puree, Roasted Root Vegetables, Lemon Thyme Jus
- Surf & Turf – Grilled Hanger Steak, Jumbo Prawns, Asparagus, Herbed Butter
- Lobster Thermidor – Mushrooms, Chives, Béchamel, Gruyere Cheese
Fourth Course (Choice of):
- Quatro Leches – Coconut Biscuit Topped with Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Nutella Beignets-Milk Chocolate Shake
La Côte at the Fontainebleau, Miami Beach
located at 4441 Collins Avenue, on Miami Beach, FL 33140.
About Fontainebleau Miami Beach
A revered Miami Beach landmark for more than 50 years set on more than 20 oceanfront acres, Fontainebleau Miami Beach boasts 1,504 new guestrooms and suites outfitted with iMacs; 12 restaurants and lounges, most notably three AAA Four Diamond signature restaurants, Gotham Steak, Scarpetta and Hakkasan; two dynamic nightlife venues; the 40,000-square-foot Lapis spa with mineral-rich water therapies and co-ed swimming pools; and a dramatic oceanfront poolscape. For general information or accommodations at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, visit www.fontainebleau.com or call 1.877.512.8002.
Follow Fontainebleau on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Fontainebleau
Like Fontainebleau on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fontainebleau
Catch Fontainebleau on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/fontainebleaumb
If you like us then you should Pin with us http://pinterest.com/fontainebleau/pins/