The James Royal Palm’s own Florida Cookery opens for lunch every day from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. where Miami locals and pool-goers can come inside to relax, eat by the water under the shade, and enjoy the beach breeze. Executive Chef Billy Boyle has made several summer additions to the menu. The restaurant, which offers an approachable environment specifically focused on Florida style cuisine, is known for using organic, locally sourced and seasonal ingredients. Below are just a few examples of Florida Cookery’s unique offerings:
• Charred Octopus with Brulee Watermelon Skewers — $17
• Curry Chicken, Ropa Vieja, and Alligator Empanadas — $14
• Guava-Glazed Ribs — $10/$19
• A Surf and Turf Tostada with Lime Jalapeño Shrimp and Guava Pulled Pork Tostadas –$15
• Chocolate Coconut Layer Cake with Salted Caramel Ice cream — $10
For additional information and reservations, visit www.florida-cookery.com or call (786) 276-0333.
Lunch served from 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
The James Royal Palm
Florida Cookery Patio
1545 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
On-site valet parking is available.
Additional garage parking is available at 16th Street & Collins Avenue.