EAT IT – “Father’s Day Feasts”
All-American Dad – American Social Bar & Kitchen celebrates Father’s Day with specialty brunch, bottomless drinks, complimentary cigar rolling station and a chance to win a round of golf for four at both locations. Please find location-specific specials detailed below.
· American Social Brickell: From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., American Social Brickell celebrates pops with a choice of endless Belvedere Bloody Marys or Moet Mimosas for $39.95 per person (with the purchase of any brunch entrée), complimentary cigar rolling station, American comfort food classics and a scenic view of the sparkling Miami River.
Unique a-la-carte menu options include Chicken and Waffles, Duck Confit Hash, Steak Benedict and Fried Chicken B.L.A.T. For reservations, please call 305.223.7004.
· American Social Las Olas: Brunch buffet for $26.96 per person featuring made-to-order omelets; fresh-pressed Belgian waffles; salt and pepper prime rib; fried chicken; chilled snow crab legs; house-smoked Atlantic salmon; a choice of two breakfast sausages; hickory smoked bacon; roasted potatoes; warm biscuits and gravy; carved ham; and an assortment of baked goods. Bottomless Bloody Marys or Mimosas for $12 per person with the brunch buffet. Belvedere upgrade: $19.95 and Moet Champagne upgrade: $36.95. Available 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. For reservations, please call 954.764.7005.
Shooters Waterfront – This Father’s Day, Shooters Waterfront invites pop to take a break and indulge in a tasty all-you-can-eat brunch buffet for $30 per person, bottomless drink specials for $20 and scenic waterfront views. From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., dads are invited to enjoy an endless brunch assortment of breakfast meats, a custom omelet station, prime rib carving station, pancake, waffle and crepe station with toppings spread, bagels with fresh lox, pastries, assorted salads and eggs benedict. For reservations, please call 954.566.2855.
Lique Miami – The Sunny Isles restaurant celebrates dad with a specialty three-course brunch for $22.22 per person and bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys for $22.22 per person. Dine al fresco overlooking the picturesque Intracoastal Waterway before heading next door to the XM Boutique Cigar Lounge for high-end cigars and hookahs. Guests that purchase a Chivas Regal 25 Year cocktail on Father’s Day will receive a complimentary XM Blue Label cigar.
Kitchen 305 – On Father’s Day, dining dads at Kitchen 305 can enjoy Kings Cut Prime Rib accompanied by oysters Rockefeller and stuffed baked potato with asparagus for $33. There is no shortage of cocktail specials including 15% off specialty martinis like the Disaronno Cosmo with Ketel One Citroen and Disaronno and the Limonjito-Tini with Bacardi Limon Rum, muddled lime and mint. For dads who want to savor a refreshing beer, draft beer selections are 20% off including Stella, Bud Light, Hollywood Pilsner and Hollywood Mango IPA. Guests can also receive 10% off any bottle of wine. Kids can also get in on the specials with 10% off the children’s menu with the purchase of an adult entrée. Kids’ menu selections include crunchy beef tacos, grouper fingers, cheesy quesadillas and more.
Il Mulino New York (Sunny Isles) – Il Mulino New York at Acqualina Resort & Spa will host a spectacular Father’s Day brunch featuring a lavish spread and live music. Brunch enthusiasts can feast their sights and appetites on a beautifully presented spread of carved meats, omelets, pastas, salads, assorted cheeses, a raw bar, colorful fruits, pastries and more. For Il Mulino New York devotees, signature dishes like the Ravioli ai Porcini and Gnocchi al Pesto are available at the pasta station. The all-you-can-eat brunch is $65 per person or $85 per person for unlimited Mimosas, Bellinis, Bloody Marys, Mojitos and Prosecco. Children under 13 can dine for $35.
DRINK IT – “Father’s Day Libations”
Shooters Waterfront: Full Moon Dinner Series with Five-Course Beer Pairing Menu – Enjoy a cold beer, or five, with dad at Shooters Waterfront’s monthly Full Moon Dinner Series. The restaurant will present a five-course beer-pairing menu for $49 per person. While star- and sky-gazing from Fort Lauderdale’s Intracoastal Waterway, Sous Chef Brian Cornellius will lead guests through five tasting courses featuring paired brews specifically chosen to accentuate the palate. The full moon festivities will commence with a welcome glass of the restaurant’s recently launched Shooters Ale.
Il Mulino New York (South Beach) – Treat fathers on their special day to a five-star experience at Il Mulino New York South Beach. The celebrated gentlemen can enjoy a complimentary Old Fashioned Affirmation, Il Mulino’s twist on the traditional, father-approved cocktail, with bourbon, Combier and strawberry Cordial. They can also sip on beer, wine or a well liquor drink on the house. Blending the sophistication of New York with elegance at the heart of the South of Fifth neighborhood, guests can enjoy exquisite dishes and impeccable service.
DO IT – “Father’s Day Activities”
XM Boutique Cigar Lounge – Chill out with dad at Lique Miami’s XM Cigar Lounge. The cozy smoking den features an expansive range of high-end cigars and hookahs complimented by robust liquors and hand-crafted cocktails. Beyond the breathtaking views of the Intracoastal, the Euro-style space lends itself to your next Father’s Day chill out spot. The cigar showroom will host special discounts on liquor and cigars.
The National Hotel – The National Hotel, Collins Avenue’s elegant and cinematic Art Deco hotel, is celebrating dads, the family hero, on their special day with a superhero themed Father’s Day BBQ & Brews Bash at $49 per person. Admission is $19 per child between the ages of 6 and 12 while kids under 5 eat for free. Dads and their families can enjoy:
· Authentic grilled meats and barbecue favorites with a variety of sauces from Tamara Bistro
· Two complimentary beers for dads courtesy of Concrete Beach Brewery
· All-day access to the resort’s 205-foot-long infinity pool
· Arts and crafts for kids including “Dad Libs”
· Photobooth station with superhero props
· Poolside drinks featuring a bucket of 5 beers from Concrete Beach Brewery for $25 and specialty cocktails at Aqua Pool & Lounge