DINNER IN PARADISE 2011-2012!
Join us for another stellar season with Miami’s best chefs preparing a delicious five course meal made with local organic products and paired with fine wines. The magic and charm of our lush edible landscape coupled with the finest chefs creates a uniquely intimate dining experience under the stars. Each year, we donate proceeds to a local charity or organization philosophically in line with our vision of sustainable, healing, and healthy organic food. This year we are sponsoring Youth L.E.A.D., Slow Food Miami, and Troy Community Academy.
Youth L.E.A.D seeks to educate and empower young people to adopt healthy, sustainable behaviors and advocate for food & environmental justice in their schools and communities.
Slow Foods is an all volunteer run organization that works to implement local school and community gardens. Troy Academy Community serves a total of 60 youths between the ages of 13 and 18 who are failing in traditional school settings and are involved in the juvenile justice system. They give hands on learning approaches to provide positive alternatives and futures for at risk youth.
Guests arrive at 5:00pm for cocktail reception and farm tour, followed by dinner at 6:00pm.
(Dinners starting March 11 and after: cocktail reception at 6:00pm and dinner at 7:00pm)
Each dinner is $165.00 per person + tax and processing.
Reservations are required: please go to our website: www.paradisefarms.net
- Loews Hotel Miami Beach/ Chefs Fredrick Delaire & Jason Prevatt
- Azul at the Mandarin Oriental/Chef Joel Huff
- Daniel Ganem/Kane Steakhouse
- The Forge/Chef Dewey LaSossa
- River Oyster Bar/Chef David Bracha
- Sugarcane/Chef Timon Balloo
- Meat Market/Chef Sean Brasel
- Sushi Samba/ Michael Bloise
- Area 31 at the Epic Hotel/Chef Michael Reidt
March 25tth, Theme: Spontaneity
- Michael’s Genuine/Chef Michael Schwartz
- BLT Steak at The Betsy/Chef Sam Gorenstein
- Essensia at The Palms Hotel/Chef Frank Jeannetti
April 15th, Theme: Seafood
- Lido Restaurant at The Standard/Chef Mark Zeitouni
- Sra Martinez/Chef Michelle Bernstein
- Hedy Goldsmith/Michael’s Genuine
- Cecconi’s/Chef Sergio Sigala
- 1500°/Chef Paula DeSilva
- Eden Roc/Chef Thorsten Leighty