Miami, FL - April 27, 2022 — Supercar Rooms Miami is the world’s first members-only Auto Art Gallery and Curators of Automotive Interactive Experiences. Located in the heart of Miami’s Wynwood Arts and Entertainment District, founded and created by 'Elo,' the British-born automotive visionary. Supercar Rooms Miami houses one-of-a-kind creations such as the 1929 Rolls Royce Bootch, 1961 196 SP Ferrari vintage racing car, 2007 Shelby Supercar Ultimate Aero TT car number 1, 1958 450 S Maserati vintage racing car, and 1955 SL 300 Mercedes Gullwing, to name a few on rotation.
Formula 1 is coming to Miami in spectacular style, and Supercar Rooms Miami presents Miami GP Week. A week of adrenaline, fuel-injected automotive pleasure, a speed fest of action-packed entertainment, and a programmed activation each day to celebrate the automotive culture embedded here in South Florida.
Supercar Rooms Miami invites car enthusiasts to join them on an epic week-long experience with programmed activations each day to celebrate the automotive culture embedded here in South Florida. Teaming up with headline sponsor IWC Schaffhausen and Crypto sponsor Solana, a high-performance blockchain supporting builders around the world creating crypto apps that scale today, E11EVEN Vodka, Sunreef Yachts, and Exotics on Las Olas.
The week commences with:
● May 3: 'Paddock Orientation Dinner': an introductory dinner hosted by Supercar Rooms Miami where a special menu is created and served while you network and enjoy the night within the car community. Here you will find out more detail about the upcoming events and start collecting your limited edition merchandise to get you through the week.
● May 4: IWC watchmaker private session: Enjoy lunch at an award-winning Michelin star restaurant located in Miami Design District, sip on a cocktail whilst you are immersed into the world of IWC Schaffhausen. A private Watchmaking class will guide you into the world of luxury Swiss precision and detailing. Getting those gears turning you ready to proceed onto the next round... 'Ready, Set, GO!'
● May 5: The day starts by clearing out the throttle of your supercar: A convoy of supercars will embark on a 60-mile drive down to the Florida Keys. Which 'Pole Position' will you place? Enjoy a delectable summer lunch and be guests to an EXCLUSIVE IWC unveiling!
● May 6: Official Miami GP kick-off party: The weekend is almost upon us! 'Checkered Flag' is the VIP party where we get ready for one of the biggest races in Miami. Prepare for a night of supercars and extravagance. All-access is the theme of the night special guests will be announced very soon!
● May 7: Qualification Day for Formula 1 at the Hardrock Stadium: Will run from 11:00 to 4:00 p.m.
● May 7: Inaugural Grand Opening of the First-Ever Fabio Lamborghini Lifestyle US Store on Lincoln Road. The event will take place from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. This is a private and invite-only event.
● May 7-8: Fabio Lamborghini Miami GP Week Fanfest: Lincoln Road, Miami Beach. 11:00 to 6:00p.m. The fanfest is open to the public and is a celebration of Lamborghini’s heritage in F1 dating back to 1991. Come see a display of Lamborghini’s old and new.
● May 8: Holman Fanfest Experience: Join the Holman family of dealerships next to their luxury flagship dealership in Sunrise, Broward for a day filled with food, family-friendly fun, and all the exhilarating action from the racetrack from 11 am to 6 pm.
● May 8: Race Day: Supercar Rooms Miami has secured multiple suites at the Hardrock Stadium, to which their members will be attending to watch the first inaugural race of Formula 1 in Miami.
In addition to the above, Supercar Rooms Miami will have additional Red Bull Beach grandstand access to the man-made beach and cabanas for its members... This will be a really fun experience as it will combine both Formula 1 racing in a typical day on the Beach Miami-style.
For more information on how to attend these events please visit the website www.supercarrooms.miami or contact [email protected]
Supercar Rooms Miami is the world’s first members-only Auto Art Gallery and Gourmet Dining Experience located in the heart of Miami’s Wynwood Arts and Entertainment District. Created by Elo, the British-born automotive visionary and founder of the London Motor Museum, Supercar Rooms Miami houses one-of-a-kind creations such as the 1929 Rolls Royce Bootch,1961 196 SP Ferrari vintage racing car, 2007 Shelby Supercar Ultimate Aero TT and 1958 450 S Maserati vintage racing car to name a few. “Associates” perform the role of a butler for each table throughout the evening, to ensure that every group receives the fully personalized Supercar Rooms Experience. The post-dinner program of DJ entertainment centers around the 40-foot custom-built bar – a transformed 1961 Chevrolet C30 pickup truck used in The Fast and the Furious movie. During the daytime, the venue serves as a Auto Art Gallery that is open to the public. The collection also features America’s only 1953 Lamborghini tractor – one of only three remaining in the world. Supercar Rooms Miami is considered to be the first venue of its kind anywhere in the world. For more information, visit www.supercarrooms.miami