Miami Spice, the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau’s months-long restaurant promotion program, has announced it will be extended through October 31 due to closures from Hurricane Irma. Los Fuegos by Francis Mallmann, Pao by Paul Qui and Casa Faena welcome all locals and visitors alike to enjoy its special Miami Spice prix fixe menus through the end of October.
Los Fuegos' menus are priced at $23 for lunch and $39 for dinner, per person, exclusive of tax and service charges. For reservations, visit opentable.com/veranda-faena-hotel-miami-beach or call +1 786 655 5600 to book.
Pao's price per person is $39, exclusive of tax and service charges. For reservations, visit opentable.com/pao-by-paul-qui-faena-hotel-miami-beach or call +1 786 655 5600 to book.
Casa Faena's menus are priced at $23 for lunch and $39 for dinner, per person, exclusive of tax and service charges. Lunch is available Monday through Saturday, and dinner is available Sunday. For reservations and more information, call +1 305 604 8485, ext. 509.
Additionally, because of recent closures from Hurricane Irma, Miami Spa Month has also been extended to run through the end of October. Tierra Santa Healing House will participate in this extension, offering the same discounted treatments as it did throughout the summer. Treatment pricing & Saturday exclusion still apply.
Lastly, the hotel is welcoming its neighbors to call them "home" while weathering the aftermath of Hurricane Irma. Faena Hotel Miami Beach is a sanctuary to regroup and decompress, and their team is dedicated to making you comfortable during your stay. Please see all package details and restrictions below for its "Faena Hotel Miami Beach Home" offer:
- Rates begin at $250 per night for Bay View King accommodations
- 20% off food & beverage purchases at Los Fuegos and Pao during your stay
- 50% off valet parking for one car during your stay
- 15% off spa treatments at Tierra Santa Healing House during your stay
- Offer valid for stays between September 16 through October 16, 2017 and available to Florida residents only. Guests must present valid Florida ID upon arrival. Pets allowed. Up to 1 dog per room, 25 lbs. or less. $125 cleaning fee + $25 daily fee. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
- For reservations, please call +1 305 535 4697
Information provided by CARRIE HYMAN, TARA, Ink.