Best F1 Race Watch Parties in Miami for Locals & Tourists
On your mark, get set, GO! The Miami Grand Prix is undoubtedly one of the most highly anticipated sporting events of the year, bringing the most talented drivers, racing teams, and fans to the Magic City.
While we’re all here for its roaring, heart-pumping rush, we also need drinks and eats to help fuel us up. Whether you’re visiting for the high-speed action, or already in town, head to these restaurants and bars below to boast the vibes and experience during this energetic event.
1265 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Reservation Link: https://mickeyburkes.com/reservations/
The wait is almost over! The Miami Grand Prix is undoubtedly one of the most highly anticipated sporting events of the year, bringing the most talented drivers, racing teams, and fans to the Magic City. On May 8th, Miami Beach’s neighborhood restaurant and bar, Mickey Burkes will host an F1 Miami Watch Party at 3:30 p.m. on their 17 flat-screen TVs. Mickey Burkes has you covered with brunch specials featuring a delicious I Love My Hammy (honey-baked ham + black kassel smoked speck ham + oak-smoked cheddar + red onion marmalade + spiced apple butter + shaved fennel + butter-grilled white mountain bread). Pair it with Rosé & Champagne specials as well as their mouth-watering $10 specialty-crafted cocktails curated by mixologist legend Danilo Bozovic. The perfect spot to enjoy F1 and just a wonderful experience. Specials will be available starting at 2 p.m.
3252 NE 1st Ave #109, Miami, FL 33137
Facebook: Maü Miami
Join Midtown’s vibey Mediterranean restaurant Maü Miami for the most spectacular F1 races of the year! On Sunday, May 8th, Maü Miami plans to host a watch party and play the big race on a large projector on their outdoor terrace. F1-fanatics and party-goers can join in on the fun and enjoy delicious Mediterranean cuisine accompanied by unique crafted cocktails. Table reservations are highly recommended. Guests can book their table ahead of time through www.opentable.com/playamiami.
915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Facebook: Playa Miami
A weekend of adrenaline is making its way to the magic city from May 6-8! Hungry visitors and locals can head to Playa, a Southern-Mediterranean restaurant located on Lincoln Road. Race fans can visit Lincoln Playa for the big race on Sunday, May 8th, 2022 at 2:30 PM EST. Featuring a diverse selection of seasonal and classic cocktails and delicious fare, fans can belly up to the bar or relax in the restaurant and take advantage of Playa’s two large LED screen TVs – all while sipping on hand-crafted drinks and enjoying the Southern comfort food from the Mediterranean. Table reservations are highly recommended. Guests can book their table ahead of time through www.opentable.com/playamiami.
Batch Gastropub Miami
30 SW 12th St, Miami, FL 33130
Facebook: Batch Gastropub: Miami
Reservation Link: https://www.batchgastropub.com/reservations/
On your mark, get set, GO! The world’s fastest race is making its way to Miami and Batch Gastropub: Miami invite you to come and watch it. With 15 TVs and 3 projectors planted all over the bar, guests will not miss the races wherever they turn. Make a pit stop at the bar for specials including $5 Bud Light Draft, 5 for $25 16oz mix-n-match buckets, and $5 Barn Burner shots! Pair it with all of your scratch-cooked favorites, craft cocktails, and great vibes! Make sure you book your table now at your favorite screen through https://www.batchgastropub.com/miami/.
- Monday: Rock Out With Your Flock Out (6 p.m.- Close) 50% Off Food + Booze For Our Local “In The Biz” Pals All Day AYCE Boneless Wings…$15 / Grey Goose / 16oz Goose Island IPA Pub Cans…$5
- Boneless Mondays: Home Edition (Pick-Up Only, 6 – 11 p.m.) 3 Orders of Boneless Wings for $15 + $1.50 Goose IPAs
- Whiskey Wednesday: Half off All Whiskeys $15 & Under
- Thursday: Dazed & Infused Thursdays Half off All Whiskeys & $15 & Under
- About Last Night: Ladies Drink Free & Free Bottle of Bubbly for Groups of 6+ Ladies
- Saturday: Bottomless Brunch (11:30 a.m. – 4p.m.) | $22.50 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 90 minutes
- Sunday: Bottomless Brunch (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) |$22.50 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis for 90 minutes with an open DJ from 12 – 4 p.m.
Batch Gastropub: Delray
14813 Lyons Rd Delray Beach, FL 33446
Facebook: Batch Gastropub: Delray
Reservation Link: https://www.batchgastropub.com/delray/reservations/
Batch Gastropub: Delray is getting ready for the race of the year! Batch Delray has you covered for this F1 race with drinks and eats to help you fuel up. Specials includes $5 Bud Light Draft, 5 for $25 16oz mix-n-match buckets, and $5 shots of housemade Pecan Whiskey & Cinnamon Vodka! Make sure to pair what you’re sipping on with some scratch-cooks off of the menu for an extra good time. With 20 TVs planted all over the place, make sure you book your table now at your favorite screen through https://www.batchgastropub.com/delray/.
- Monday: 50 Shades of Grape Monday | 50% Off All Bottles of Wine (Available To-Go)
- Tuesday: $6 Burger Tuesday (Available To-Go)
- Wednesday: Whiskey Wednesday | Half Off All Whiskeys $15 & Under | 25% Off All Whiskeys on “Rotating Special Reserve List”
- Saturday & Sunday: Bottomless Brunch (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.) | $15 Bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias & Bellinis
- Sunday Funday Brunch: It is socially distanced fun with a live DJ during brunch, 11 a.m – 3 p.m.
- Happy Hour: Monday to Friday 4 -7 p.m.; 4 – 6 p.m. In the Entire Restaurant; Til 7 p.m. At The Bar