LITTLE HAVANA FOOD TOUR
A Cuban Inspired Food & Cultural Walking Tour
PRICE: $59 per person (includes all food and beverages)
DAY AND TIME: Saturdays at 12:30 pm Book Now
*Daily Private Tours Available Upon Request
DURATION: 2 hours
FOOD STOPS: 5 with various tastings at each stop
WALKING DISTANCE: 8 blocks
WHO: All age groups and fitness levels.
WEATHER: Tour takes place rain or shine.
DRESS: Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
MEETING POINT: Little Havana. Exact address disclosed with ticket purchase.
HOW TO GET TO LITTLE HAVANA: driving
Get to know Miami beyond South Beach & venture to off-the-beaten-path places for curious eaters
- Visit family-owned restaurants, and get the story behind the food while you taste the best Cuban cuisine the area has to offer.
- Admire the art of a “Cubano” hand-rolled cigar and listen to traditional music.
- Meet artists and learn about their distinctive work right at their studios.
- Learn about spiritual beliefs the community practice including Santeria.
Meet in Little Havana, a lively, family-friendly neighborhood, and begin a guided edible journey through one of Miami’s oldest neighborhoods. Learn about traditional, rustic Cuban cuisine by tasting and walking your way through the must-visit street in the area — Calle Ocho. This tour is designed for both locals and visitors who want to learn about the area’s history and culture while tasting Cuban foods that have been prepared by the same families from recipes handed down through generations. Meet local artists, watch cigar rollers, take a peek at Domino Park – all while getting the insights of a vibrant Miami neighborhood. This guided, narrated food tour is both a cultural and a culinary experience. All food tastings, enough for lunch, are included in the ticket price.
“And while Little Havana has always been a mouthwatering Mecca of Cuban food, visiting this neighborhood on a Miami Culinary Tour is like having your own private Rosetta Stone, without all the annoying repetition.”
- Lesley Abravanel Editor/Jet Miami/Fort Lauderdale
All tastings sum up to a full lunch
- Taste a Cuban classic at a restaurant that is a true Cuban institution.
- Learn and taste about Mariquitas or Malanga Frita
- Enjoy chicken and picadillo stuffed plantain cups.
- Step back in old Cuba and taste guarapo juice (or what’s fresh and in season) at a family run fruteria.
- The best guava pastelito in town (seriously)
- You’ll try a cafe Cubano crafted by the most talented barista in town; Betty!
- Homemade mamey and flan icecream.